Welcome to the Dairy Guest House, York
The Dairy Guest House is a lovingly restored and upgraded Victorian town house, retaining its character and original features, such as stained and etched glass windows, pitch pine doors and staircase, cast iron fire grates and wonderfully ornate ceiling roses and cornices. The Dairy is set around a flower-filled courtyard, with additional ground floor, cottage style rooms in the stable block that offer warmth and welcome.
The property was built in 1890. Originally it was a family home and joinery business. It was then purchased by the Trapp family and became a town dairy, selling milk, ice-cream and Yorkshire curd. The Dairy was sold and converted to provide accommodation as a Guesthouse in 1978.
Situated in central York, we are just 300 yards south of the medieval city walls and an easy stroll to York's many attractions and museums.
Permits for On Street Parking in the local vicinity are available.